This week I thought I would share 10 simple steps to staying organized. Anyone can get organized, but the key is upkeep! Getting Organized Magazine published these 10 steps in their Summer 2012 issue….awesome magazine!!!
1. If you get it out, put it back.
2. If you open it, shut it.
3. If you try it on, hang it up.
4. If you get it dirty, wash it.
5. If you don’t use it, get rid of it.
6. If it doesn’t fit, donate it. (my add in….or consign it or sell on ebay if it is a great piece)
7. If it’s expired, dump it.
8. If it’s junk, throw it out.
9. If it’s a bill, pay it.
10. If you schedule it, write it down.