This is an exciting post because one of my long-time and dearest friends is my new partner at Ducks in a Row! Cara is honestly one of the most organized people I know, and I couldn’t think of a better person to work with, and I am so proud to welcome Cara Applegate as my partner!
Cara holds both a B.S. in Business Administration from the College of Charleston and a Master’s degree in Business Administration from The College of Graduate Studies at The Citadel. She spent 10 years of her career as a licensed sales associate in the financial industry and as a financial manager. After taking some time off over the last several years to raise her two young children, Cara has decided to focus her energy on assisting people in creating a manageable and effective work environment. Home offices and professional offices alike require a space that is well organized in order for you to become successful. Her years of work experience in a high demand environment have given her the insight needed to help you find a balance as well. Cara will help create a system that works for you and organize your office so that you can focus on being productive.
We have so many new and exciting plans for Ducks in a Row! Check out are new and improved website: Ducks in a Row Charleston
While I focus on the home organizing side of things, Cara is going to be focusing on the professional and home office side of organizing and will specialize in these services as well as much more!
- Quicken and QuickBooks Set Up
- Bill Pay and Auto-draft Set Up
- General Office Organization
- Online/ Computer Photo Organization
- Music and Video Cataloging
- Paperless Processing
- Calendar and Scheduling System
- New Office? She will help you create a highly functional environment
Don’t forget that we are offering a spring organizing special where you can get 3 hours of hands-on organizing for $100 if you schedule before April 30th!
We will also be offering several new a la carte such as real estate services where we can do the following:
- Downsizing-We will help you room by room designate which items you will need to consign/donate and what you will be packing to take with you.
- Home Listing Preparation-We will help you remove the clutter that deters buyers. We will consign/donate items for you. Also help you with design appeal for showings.
- Move-In Assistance-We will help you unpack and place your furniture and personal effects.
- Annual Family Photo Book
- Entertainment Preparation- Help get your home or office party ready!
- Consignment and Estate Sales- We can organize and execute all of your consignment or estate sale needs.
- Moving Day Management-We will oversee your move so you can enjoy the big day and not stress about it!
Be sure to stay tuned for more details and exciting things happening to help you get your Ducks in a Row!!!!