As the holiday season descends upon us, we will take time to celebrate and gather with the ones we love…..making it undeniably the busiest time of year. Thanksgiving, being the first in the line up, has me thinking about what I am thankful for and I, of course, am mostly thankful to God, my family, and friends.
But as it relates to Ducks In A Row, I am also thankful for some great organizing products. In between working, attending Thanksgiving programs and feasts at school, making fake turkeys out of Oreos and candy corn, beginning to think about Christmas gifts, and just the general hustle and bustle of the holiday season, I wanted to share with you my top 5 organizing products that I am thankful for this year. These organizing staples made life and work a lot easier!
1. White plastic bins from Wal-Mart. By far the cheapest and easiest organizing tool. They come in all shapes and sizes and are always in the back of my car when working with clients.
2. Real Simple Slimline Hangars. Simply said, they make your closet look awesome in an instant just by changing out those old plastic and wire hangars (cringe), and they save a ton of space. These can be purchased at Bed, Bath & Beyond.
3. The Martha Stewart line at Staples. Her labels, folders, notebooks….love it all, but I especially love her labels and tags.
4. My P-Touch label maker. I mean, who doesn’t love a nice label on a tub or bin?
5. Over the door shoe holders. They aren’t just for shoes people, you can use them for anything….toys, office supplies, crafts, and the list goes on. Such a great way to organize when you have a limited amount of space.
Oh, and of course, we are especially thankful to our awesome Ducks in a Row clients!!!!